Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Straving With A Smile

Whoever said that money cannot buy you happiness, was apparently rich,
for if they knew what it was like to strave, they'd shut their mouths and they wouldn't bitch!

It is a FACT that the human body needs food to survive, right? Without food, you will slowly, but surely die, correct? Here in the 21st century, even though McDonald's and various fast-food restaurants are practically giving away fat-patties and grease-sticks, you still need money to pay for them. In fact, I haven't found any supermarkets that are giving away free food! Have you? I don't enjoy being without food, it doesn't exactly make me jump for joy! So when you see the realtionship that money actually has on sustaining human life......how can it not buy at least some happiness? Basic happiness......I'm happy to be alive! I need to eat to live though, and so do you!

There are a great many entrepreneurs that you will learn about through this blog who came from some very tough times, and those experiences are what made them into what they are today. You have no choice but learn some very valuable lessons about money,.......when you don't have much of it! One of my favorite entrepreneurs and most inspiring examples of courage, motivation, and dedication to acheiving their dream is the star of the popular movie "The Pursuit of Happyness". No, I'm not talking about Will Smith ....lol.....although he also rose to greatness by using the power of his own God given talents.

I'm talking about the one and only, Christopher Gardner!
This is my mentor, and my role model. When things seem like they are at their worst for me (which is only about a step away right now), I always remember his story, and they tragedies that he was DETERMINED to overcome to reach his goals!!! I am determined to make it also. Through hell and high water, I'll get there someday!

No comments: