Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A Millionaire In 4 MONTHS!!!

Like many people during this recession, I am struggling. I am sruggling bad! But i try my hardest to stay optimistic. I realized a few years ago that most people will never get rich working for someone else. Most will never actually get to enjoy life and actually live it. They'll never be able to have all of the things that they want. But I'm here to not only tell you that you can......but I'm going to SHOW you!!! Once I decided that I was sick and tired of working for other people, I began trying to figure out a way to make more money, and work for myself. The things i have learned in the past few years have astonished and amazed me!!

It started out as me looking for alternative means to make more money. I searched, I read, I scoured classified ads and looked everywhere for a possibility. Then i came across an article about a 21-year-old college student that became a millionaire in 4 months! Yes, you read that right,
4 MONTHS. This student is what inspired me to begin searching my most powerful tool for answers, my MIND!

This student's name is Alex Tew, here is the article that changed my life!

What's really crazy is that while posting this, I realized he tried for his second one.......but it was almost a complete failure. Oh well, he already made a million off of the first. The first thing most people ask themselves after reading that is: "DAMN, why didn't I think of that?"
After his success, these "Million-Dollar-Homepages" started popping up everywhere, competition is a way of life.......but it's always the first to do something that makes it huge! Please comment on this, tell me what you think!

No comments: