Wednesday, May 14, 2008

McDonald's Hatches New Sandwiches

I believe I have finally found my purpose. I'm still not sure exactly how I'm going to get paid for it...but this is what I love to do. I enjoy educating people about the reality that we are living in. We can become whatever we want to become. Check out this website, rather that article, and tell me what you think. Most people will click through the pages and think of how good the food tastes, not me.......and with the proper education neither will you. On the bottom you'll see the pics detailing the history of McDonald's. Boring stuff? Not at all! What's interesting is not only how McDonald's came to be what it is......but the frame of mind the people, or ENTREPRENEURS, were in when they created it. Tell me what you think about J.R. Simplot. There is a very powerful message in what he did, and the frame of mind he was in when he did it! Wouldn't you like to become a billionaire??? Why not?

No comments: